The Warner Select II service body features a FlushFinish door system that stops corrosion, theft and maintenance issues. When the double-paneled doors are closed they are entirely flush with the body panels and don't overlap.
- Recessed doorjambs, polymer seals, water management systems and drains redesigned for optimal performance
- Doors constructed of A60 galvannealed steel with 50% greater corrosion-inhibiting properties than many service body doors
- Doors mounted using removable Nut Zerts
- Vertically slotted system enables doors to be adjusted, serviced or replaced without welding
- 5/16-in. stainless steel, piano-style door hinges are 25% beefier than industry standard and left unpainted to prevent chipping paint from migrating from the hinges
- Available with standard locking hardware or compression T-style latches
- Adjustable shelving systems