Doosan's VP900e utilizes three onboard electric motors controlled by a variable-frequency drive system, allowing for more airflow without wasted energy.
Doosan's VP900e portable air compressor features infinitely variable pressure and flow, operating between 400 and 900 cfm without wasted energy. The compressor automatically delivers the exact flow for an application which allows the unit to conserve power.
- Three onboard electric motors controlled by variable frequency drive (VFD) system; one airend motor and two cooling fan motors
- VFD monitors needs of compressor by changing performance of motors to provide exact power requirements
- Set pressure at any level from 90 to 150 psi
- Low power start up
- Set maximum amp limit
- 100% emissions-free
- Doosan ViewPort control system provides detail and preloaded resources
- Intuitive joystick control for access to 15 operational parameters
- Full-color digital display system with LED back-lighting
- Remotely monitor interface with wireless connection and view by smartphone, tablet or computer
- Heavy-duty tandem-axle running gear with exclusive extended-life slipper spring system