The G240WCU is Doosan's first Tier 4 final generator. The unit is powered by a Cummins QSB7-G6 282-hp engine and uses diesel oxidation catalyst and selective catalytic reduction technologies to meet to Tier 4 final regulations.
- Reconfigured control panel with integrated digital controller (DynaGen TG-410)
- Dual-enclosure design separates powertrain and cooling system
- Radial cooling fan technology protects against overheating
- Three-position voltage configuration plus additional 60-volt option
- Operation protection scheme prevents user from inadvertently switching voltage during operation
- Dual-frequency switch allows user to select from 50 to 60 hertz with the flick of a switch
- Fuel tank capacity: 368 gals.
- Run time: 26 hours at 100% load - 5% increase over runtime in Tier 4 Interim technology
- Leroy-Somer alternator with AREP excitation to protect against overload and short circuit