The Utility air-spade 4000 series excavation tool features a supersonic nozzle utilizing compressed air to produce a high-speed laser like jet that moves at twice the speed of sound for rapid digging in tough soils. The tool is ideal for digging holes or shallow trenches.
- High voltage, insulated 4-ft. barrel rated up to 300kV
- Non-sparking brass nozzle; 105 and 150 cfm sizes available
- Adjustable rubber spray shield protects from flying debris
- Ergonomic, aluminum handle with retractable stabilizer bar and integral air-pressure gauge
- Extensions available in 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-ft. lengths
- Trigger guard prevents accidental actuation
- Accessories feature heavy duty, non-sparking brass, threaded connections