Gorilla Grout is a new enhanced strength, non-shrink, non-metallic construction grout ideal for use in high compressive strength applications without the “creep” associated with epoxy grout formulations.
- Plastic and flowable compressive strengths exceed 10,000 psi at 28 days (ASTM C 109 2" cube test)
- Controlled expansion
- Meets ASTM standards C 1107 and CRD-C621
- Free of chloride ions or other additives known to cause oxidation and deterioration of concrete or base plates or structural stee
- Extendable with up to 25 lbs. pea gravel per 50 lb. sack
- Ideal for the support of building columns, bridge beams, sewers, machine bases, precast beams and panels, pipes, and anchor bolts