The main advantages of utility class loaders over smaller wheel loaders are their capacity, strength, durability and features.
The Hyundai Tier 4 Interim HL730-9A Wheel Loader features a 128-hp Cummins engine that is electronically controlled for optimum fuel to air ratio and clean, efficient combustion. The combo of a high pressure common rail system and advanced in-cylinder combustion technology allows for increased power, improved transient response and reduced fuel consumption.
- Operator can customize engine power, automatic transmission response, shift time and clutch cut-off activation
- Three engine power modes: power, standard and economy
- Four transmission power shift modes: manual, light, normal and heavy
- Available in extended reach (XTD) and tool carrier (TM) models
- Rounded front windshield is 17% wider than previous models
- Advanced, multimedia functional, 5.7-in. touch screen LCD color monitor mounted on adjustable swivel
- Boom kick-out and bucket position adjusted with overhead switches
- Integrated load weighing system
- Hi-mate Remote Management System
- Bucket capacity: 2.5 cu. yd.
- Bucket breakout force: 20,170 lbs.