The Hornet pneumatic-powered utility drill is an ergonomic solution for drilling gas leak detection and extraction holes through concrete, asphalt, brick, dirt and other materials.
- Available in three models accommodating drill bit sizes from 24 to 32 in. in standard bit sizes (STD), and Tamco seize-free bits (SF) from 22 to 40 in.
- Capable of drilling depths ranging from 18 to 36 in.
- Comes equipped with a 15-lb. hammer that produces a 5/8- to 1-in. hole diameter, or a 30-lb. hammer that produces a 5/8- to 1 5/8-in. hole diameter
- Frame and feed cylinder absorbs drill vibrations for lower operator fatigue
- Spring-loaded squeeze grip controls for quick and easy drilling
- All models require 90 scfm