The 2,756-lb. UML/SSL 150 VT High-Flow skid-steer forestry mulcher has been redesigned with a lower profile, more Hardox steel for abrasion resistance and a 110cc variable torque motor.
- Offers a 63-in. cutting width and an 8-in. cutting capacity
- Smooth rotor system with 32 double carbide teeth plus two side cutter teeth
- Two sets of Hardox counter knives positioned inside the shell
- Three-stage cutting chamber
- Mulching door with chain system eliminates the door cylinder, allowing the head to be completely enclosed
- Three-position skid adjustment and four-position guide frame adjustment
- Requires 75 to 120 hp and flows of 34 to 53 gpm (2,900 to 5,000 psi)