The AG PRO 12-20 has a variable-width blade that allows adjustments from 12 to 20 ft. on the fly.
- Hydraulic cylinders on both sides and a clear measurement indicator visible from the cab allow quick, easy adjustments
- Lever-controlled hydraulic cylinders
- 72-in. height with a lift height of approximately 48 in.
- Parallel lift system with top and bottom connection points that keep the blade parallel to the front of the tractor, even when it is lifted to its maximum height
- Standard reversible, double-bevel cutting edges
- Single-lever, quick-attach feature
- Optional box end plates