The 450-ton ATF 400G-6 all-terrain crane comes standard with Tadano's exclusive lift-and-release adjuster that provides automatic radius correction for boom deflection under load. The system minimizes load sway caused by boom deflection.
- Five-section boom to 198.6 ft.
- Fixed or a hydraulically extending luffing jib with maximum length of 257.5 ft.
- Optional power system for increased capacities
- Tadano HELLO-NET telematics system
- Six-axle carrier includes all-wheel steering and 26,455-lb. axle load
- Mercedes OM 502 LA 8-cylinder engine rated at 653 hp and 2213 ft.-lb. torque
- ZF-TC-Tronic HD 12 TC 3040 SO automatic transmission
- Superstructure powered by a Mercedes OM 926 LA 6-cylinder rated 256 hp and 811 ft.-lb. torque