Miller's DC TIG/Stick-capable Maxstar 280 welder is designed for industrial, construction and heavy fabrication applications. The unit delivers up to 280 amps of output power along with a smooth, stable arc.
- Weld metal up to 3/8-in. thick
- Designed for air-cooled and water-cooled TIG torches
- Pulse feature reduces heat input, increases travel speeds and improves arc directional control
- Auto-Line technology allows machine to be hooked up to any input voltage within the specified range
- Pro-Set technology eliminates guesswork by providing pre-set welding parameters
- Control panel features LED illuminated standby/power switch
- Memory card port included allowing additional software to be downloaded
- DX model includes quick access to advanced features for expert users; adds extended ranges for maximum DC capability
- Weighs 47 lbs.