John Deere 672GP grader
Deere's 672GP grader is a 240-hp, 44,000-lb. machine with six-wheel drive and fingertip-control joysticks that mimmick all industry-standard blade functions.
John Deere 872GP grader
Deere's 872GP is a 287-hp, 46,700-lb. grader with six-wheel drive and fingertip joystick controls that mimmick industry-standard blade functions.
John Deere updated its G-Series motor graders with a Final Tier 4 PowerTech engine that requires no operator intervention to keep the diesel particulate filters clean, as well as several other customer-requested features. The range inlcudes six models -- 670G/GP, 672G/GP, 770G/GP, 772G/GP, 870G/GP, 872G/GP -- with net horsepower ranging from 220 to 287. ?
- Deere testing confirmed its DPF can work up to 15,000 hours before ash removal
- New LED work lights illuminate better around the machines
- Satellite radio with Bluetooth capability is a cab option
- Laminated cab glass option will be available in 2014
- G models have console-mounted low-effort industry standard controls
- GP models have armrest-mounted joystick fingertip controls
- GP models also come factory equipped with bulkhead connectors, sensor mounts, electrical wiring harnesses, integrated controls, and exclusive moldboard mast mounts for installing automated grade-control systems
- Topcon's 3D-MC2 grade control system can be installed at the factory
- Units whose model designations end in a "2" (i.e. 872G) feature six-wheel drive, enabling them to power through tough cuts with a 30-percent increase in blade pull
- Conexpo-Con/Agg Booth #12621