With a machine height of 6 ft. 3 in. and width of 5 ft. 10 in., JCB’s 525-60 Hi-Viz Loadall telescopic handler allows access and operation in confined site conditions. It features a maximum lift height of 20 ft. and a load capacity of 5,500 lbs.
- Side-mounted, 74-hp JCB Diesel by Kohler 2.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine does not require a diesel particulate filter or SCR system to meet Tier 4 Final emissions regulations
- Low boom pivot point provides maximum stability and increased visibility to the rear and across the boom
- All boom functions controlled by a single servo lever joystick, with proportional control of the two-stage boom extension
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission offers travel speeds of up to 16 mph
- 21-gpm hydraulic pump delivers auxiliary hydraulic power for a sideshift attachment carriage
- Available with a Q-fit carriage or a universal skid-steer-compatible attachment interface, canopy or fully glazed cab with optional air conditioning, full road light kits and screen guards and the LiveLink telematic monitoring system
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #1559