The BOMAG Cedarapids CR552 mainline paver offers a 260-hp diesel engine meets stringent Tier 4i (Stage III B) emissions standards.
- For full-width paving applications such as airports, interstates and state highways, industrial paving projects, and major county road and highway construction
- Heavy-duty frame and bogie pivot, kingpin and bogie bearings offer a class-high hopper load bearing capacity of up to 27 tons
- Provides 35% greater footprint than comparable pavers for increased flotation
- Front wheel drive assist option
- Patented Frame Raise and Three-Point Suspension Systems
- Proportional steer assist
- Two screed models – the Fastach 10 or Stretch 20, both available with either diesel or electric heating systems, offer mainline paving widths reaching 30 ft. at depths up to 12 in.