The Creep Mode on John Deere's optional EH Joystick Performance Package allows the operator to adjust wheel speed to the application. This is especially handy for attachment applications.
320E skid steer
319E compact track loader
323E compact track loader
John Deere's E-Series mid-frame line includes the 318E and 320E skid steers and 319E and 323E compact track loaders. The units feature auxiliary lines integrated through the boom for improved visibility and added protection.
- All major control patterns offered including: traditional hand and foot controls, hand only, or low-effort, electro-hydraulic (EH) joystick controls in both ISO and "H" patterns
- Exclusive option allows operator to switch between all three industry control patterns
- Yanmar Tier 4 Final diesel engines with cooled exhaust gas recirculation, diesel oxidation catalyst and diesel particulate filter
- Connect-under-pressure auxiliary hydraulic couplers
- Pressurized cab
- Courtesy lighting stays on up to 90 seconds after engine shutdown
- Optional keyless start sealed-switch, anti-theft system and ride control with shock-absorbing boom cylinders
- All models compatible with Worksite Pro attachments