Liebherr's R 956 standard hydraulic crawler excavator replaces the R 954 model. A wide variety of undercarriages are available to suit any application including the typical LC undercarriage and two heavy-duty undercarriages - HD and S-HD - for quarry applications.
- Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB Liebherr 6-cylinder, 322-hp diesel engine with common rail fuel injection, external exhaust gas recirculation system and diesel particulate filter with active regeneration
- Available with different lengths of gooseneck booms, as well as two-piece booms and front shovel attachments
- Weighs approximately 122,100 lbs.
- Backhoe bucket capacity: 1.63 to 4.32 cu. yds.
- Shovel capacity: 4.05 cu. yds.
- Ergonomically designed cab with 7-in. color display, air suspended seat and air conditioning
- LiDAT data transmission system provides remote access to specific machine data