LH 60 C
Liebherr's newest generation of material handlers includes the LH 40 M mobile industrial handler and the LH 60 C tracked industrial handler. The materials feature high load capacities and reach as well as improved efficiency with the Liebherr Energy Recovery System with an additional hydraulic cylinder to help increase the handling capacity while reducing fuel consumption.
- Liebherr Power Efficiency system optimizes interaction between drive components and increases efficiency and optimizes engine's power output
- Various combinations of upper sections and undercarriages
- LH 40 M:
- Operating weight: 83,800 to 85, 650 lbs.
- Engine output: 188 hp
- Multi-tine grapple capacity: 0.52 to 1.44 cu. yd.
- Wood grapple capacity: 2,015 to 2,945 sq. in.
- Sorting grapple capacity: 0.98 to 1.31 cu. yd.
- LH 60 C:
- Operating weight: 118,050 to 125,000 lbs.
- Engine output: 241 hp
- Multi-tine grapple capacity: 1.05 to 1.44 cu. yd.
- Wood grapple capacity: 2,324 to 3,255 sq. in.
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth # 2155