Bridgestone's R244 All-Position Steer Radial is a wide-base tire made for dump and concrete mixer trucks which spend a higher percentage of their miles in on-highway use.
“Many of our customers, especially in the southwest, expressed an interest in a tire that offered longer wear, a smoother on-highway ride and that performed well on sandy sites,” says Bert Jones, Manager, Product Marketing, TBR, Retread and OTR, Bridgestone Commercial Solutions. "The R244 was designed for them.”
- Rib-type tread pattern helps deliver a smoother ride
- Wide-base design improves vehicle load capacity
- Special tread compounds resist irregular wear
- Sidewall ribs protect the casing from curb damage, cuts and abrasions
- Three sizes in the U.S. and Canada: 425/65R22.5, 385/65R22.5 and 445/65R22.5
Brochure: Bridgestone R244 Radial Steer Tire