The Mining Series (M-Series) all-in-one screener crusher attachment uses a one-step process to crush, screen, mix and load a variety of mined materials, including coal, oil shale, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, phosphate, salt and other soft rock.
- Typical bucket of material can be crushed and processed in less than 60 seconds for up to a 650-tph processing capacity
- Four models produce three to four different fragment sizes and fit wheel loaders from 50 to 140 metric tons and excavators from 60 to 250 metric tons
- Hydraulically-operated hinged mount plate allows use as a loading bucket with normal load-and-carry characteristics, including maximum breakout force
- Rear-mounted drum and bearing design uses three rotating crushing drums powered by a hydraulic motor
- Installation includes a wired control panel located inside the operator’s cab of the carrier machine to monitor key data
- Designed with changeable wear parts
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #2109 Gold Lot