Skyjack now offers an electric rough-terrain scissor lift plus VR1056 and ZB2044 telehandlers fitted with Tier 4 Interim engines and Tier 4 Final telescopic booms.
- SJ6832 RTE electric rough-terrain scissor lift can be used indoor and outdoor and was built on the same chassis as the diesel and dual fuel SJ6832 RT units
- Tier 4 Interim-compliant ZB2044 telehandler delivers a maximum capacity of 20,000 Ibs. and a three-section boom with a maximum lift height of 44 ft.
- Tier 4 Interim-compliant VR1056 telehandler has a maximum payload of 10,000 lbs. and a maximum lift height of 56 ft.
- Tier 4 Final-compliant SJ45T and SJ66T telescopic booms offer a 500-lb. capacity and platform heights of 45 and 66 ft.
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #1837 Gold Lot