The truck-mounted concrete pump 37 R4 XXT comprises a pump type THP 140 H and a XXT-narrow outrigger with front and rear support arms secured directly to the pedestal of the distributor boom.
- Torsional-resistant, four-section, roll-fold distributor boom with a reach of 121 ft. 5 in.
- Three different outputs ranging from 163 to 213 cu. yds. per hour
- Balanced weight distribution achieved by channeling the concrete line extremely close to the boom on both left and right-hand sides
- Pressure loss reduced over the entire boom length due to the 10.8-in. radius of the pipe bends
- Chassis from various manufacturers can be used in accordance with customer requirements