The HPI-10K hydraulic pressure intensifier is used to power hydraulic tools and jacks for the tire service, utility, mechanics truck and emergency vehicle industry.
- Utilizes the hydraulic flow from a host truck or attaches to an independent hydraulic power uni
- Produces dual circuit hydraulic flow of .5 to 2 gpm at 10,000 psi
- Single function tool such as a bead breaker or small ram and dual function tool such as a large jack or ram can be operated simultaneously
- Standard radio remote control of hydraulic flow in increments of 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%
- Manual controls and pressure gauges included on the unit
- Independent 5-gal. reservoir with return filter
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #61416 South Hall