The next-generation three-track Commander III features a redesigned frame and operator’s platform with a pivoting operator’s control console that allows hands-on control and optimal visibility.
- Frame rebuilt to accommodate Tier 4 engines and their cooling packages
- Optional on-board camera can be positioned anywhere around the machine and feeds live to the G+ control system display on the console
- Operator’s platform isolated to eliminate vibration
- Optimized cooling package with the hydraulic fan controlled by G+
- Power-optimized engine and load-sensed hydraulic circuits enhance fuel efficiency
- GBox on each leg accommodates improved steering and grade with G+ controls
- Accommodates telematics for remote engine and machine monitoring