The 2.6-cu.-yd. DL200-3 has been relaunched as a 160-hp Tier 4 Interim compliant wheel loader with improved lifting performance that allows the operator to set upper and lower limits for both the lift arm and bucket stop positions from inside the cab.
- 6-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine optimized for use with cooled exhaust gas recirculation, a diesel oxidation catalyst and a diesel particulate filter; high-pressure common-rail design with direct fuel injection, electronic control and four valves per cylinder
- Auto-idle reduces noise and fuel use by reducing working idle of loader from 950 rpm to a standby idle of 750 rpm when machine is inactive for a short period of time
- Automatic-reversing cooling fan; operator can select to reverse fan via a switch or set it to automatically reverse on a preset time frame
- Standard limited slip differential or optional hydraulic locking front differential
- Centralized monitor in cab allows operator to view comprehensive critical machine system information
- Lowered front side glass improves visibility of operations
- Breakout force: 22,230 lbs.
- Full-turn tipping capacity: 17,110 lbs.
- Dump height: 9 ft. 6 in.