The optimized shank geometry of the upper part of the quick-change toolholder system is extremely strong and provides greater resistance to undesired deformation.
The large, prismatically arranged contact areas between the upper and lower parts reliably transfer the high cutting forces to the lower part of the quick-change toolholder system.
Changing a milling drum toolholder quickly and directly on the job site! The HT22 quick-change toolholder system offers longer service intervals with lower servicing requirements.
The HT22 quick-change toolholder system is designed to increase the service life of the milling drum.
- Significantly enlarged contact areas between upper and lower parts
- High cutting forces are reliably transferred to the lower part of the quick-change toolholder system, substantially increasing the useful life of the milling drum
- Larger shank cross-section and the optimized shank geometry increase the strength of the shank, thus providing greater resistance to undesired deformation
- Maximum longitudinal wear of the upper part of the toolholder has been doubled in relation to that of the conventional version
- Higher pretensioning forces resulting from an optimized screw position provide for the reliable system pretensioning of the upper part in the toolholder's lower part
- Service intervals have now been extended from 250 hours to 500 hours because of overall more robust construction
- Available on all new Wirtgen cold milling machines