Part of Komatsu's intelligent Machine Control dozer line, the D51i-22 features fully automatic blade control capabilities to perform both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Komatsu says improvement in combination rough dozing efficiency is up to 9% higher compared to add-on machine control systems.
- Automatic blade control monitors blade load and adjusts blade elevation to minimize track slip and perform high-efficiency dozing
- Automatic blade control adjusts accordingly to provide finish grade performance with high-level precision
- Factory installed cab top GNSS antenna, enhanced inertial measurement unit (IMU+) and stroke sensing hydraulic cylinders
- Customer selectable dozing modes
- Blade load settings are adjustable between pre-sets to match actual material conditions
- 130 hp at 2,200 rpm
- Equipped with KOMTRAX monitoring system
- Longer track-on ground standard (EX) and low ground pressure (PX) models available
- Operating weights: 27,381 to 29,057 lbs.