Makita has created the world’s first 4-stroke power cutter, the 14” MM4™ 4-Stroke Power Cutter (model EK7651H).
The new 4-stroke EK7651H delivers several advantages over 2-stroke:
- No oil mixing offers simplified operation and prevents engine failure due to improper mix
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Lower noise at 92.7 dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gal. per hour
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
- Three-ring piston for improved commercial engine durability