Astec introduces the 120 MTPH Voyager plant.
- Compact, highly portable design
- Ability to run up to 30% RAP
- Built around a counter flow drum featuring v-fights, which provide greater uniformity of the aggregate veil during the drying process and results in better heat transfer, a reduction of fuel use and increased productivity
- Hydraulically driven swing out drag and batcher can be set and ready to go in about 10 minutes
- Other features include reverse pulse baghouse, a controls cab with fully automated PLC controls, gravity take-up with direct drive, air ride suspension and up to five cold feed bins and two RAP bins