Gehl's 4.5-metric ton Z45 GEN:2 compact excavator features standard auxiliary proportional hydraulics that give the operator infinitely variable control of the
hydraulic flow. and allows the operator to set the ideal flow for the attachment and application.
- 37.7-hp Yanmar Tier 4 certified diesel engine
- Digital Operator Interface shows real time system information, service reminders, and 90 days of
- Cab size is increased compared to the former Z45 model
- ECO Mode can be activated form the cab with a switch; reduces engine speed by 10% and reduces fuel consumption
- Auto Deceleration lowers noise and emissions levels when the hydraulic movement has not occurred
for more than four seconds