The RL45 and RL51 off-the-road radial tires feature advanced tread composition for improved wear, low-heat generation and cut resistance with a non-directional block pattern. The zigzag-shaped groove provides better traction on rock and gravel surfaces.
- High turn-up carcass construction protects against exterior damage with greater lateral stiffness for better riding comfort and additional defense against sidewall cuts
- Buttress side protection helps against outside damage
- Flexible OTR belt wire creates a tough, multi-layer cross-ply steel belt package to improve durability; high-shore hardness rubber bead filler offers strong twist stiffness
- RL45 available in 26.5R25 size
- RL45 E-4 designed for articulated dump trucks and scrapers: L-4 version designed for front-end loaders
- RL51 L-5 designed for front-end loaders and graders
- RL51 available in 23.5R25 size