2015 Chevrolet City Express rear opening
Chevy City Express van's tall, 40/60-split rear cargo doors open to 90- and 180-degree angles.
Chevrolet’s City Express, based on the Nissan NV200 cargo van, goes on sale this fall, putting 122.7 cu. ft. of cargo space and 1,500 lb. capacity on a unibody chassis with turning diameter of only 36.7 ft. Chevrolet expects the front-wheel-drive City Express to deliver greater efficiency than full-size vans due to its smaller size and a 2.0-L four-cylinder engine with continuously variable valve timing matched to a continuously variable transmission (Nissan claims this power train gets 24 mpg city and 25 mpg highway in the NV200).
- 131 horsepower and 139 lb.-ft. of torque
- Cargo box measures 4 ft. 6 in. from side wall to side wall – enough to load a standard 40- x 48-in. pallet flat on the floor
- 6 ft. 10 in. of room from the rear doors to the back of the front seats
- Tops of the rear wheel houses are flat to enable tiered storage
- Twenty integrated cargo-mounting points throughout the interior
- Six exterior roof rack mounting points
- Technology available on LT models includes a 5.8-in. diagonal touch screen, navigation, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio with a three-month trial period, Bluetooth phone connectivity, a USB input and a rearview camera system
Specifications: 2015 Chevrolet City Express Small Cargo Van