The 100,000-ft.-lb. CXL140 impact hydraulic piling hammer is especially developed for civil engineering contractors working in the North American construction market.
- Total weight of just 32,000 lbs. with a power output of 103,000 ft.-Ibs via an 11-tonne dropweight
- Can be fitted with back-guides for European-style leads, side guides for 32-in. U-Leads, legs and inserts or a tube guide for crane suspended duties
- Can be powered from a BSP hydraulic power pack or suitable leader rig
- Capable of driving various piles including steel tube, H-sections and reinforced concrete piles
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booths C-40522 and P-7219 (Jinnings Equipment)