Eye Trax remote-monitoring security cameras incorporate solar technology with cellular communication, enabling customers to monitor remote construction sites or equipment yards anywhere cellular service is available.
- Integrated passive infrared sensor measures changes in thermal activity in the camera viewing area
- All captured events time and location stamped and immediately sent over the secure cellular network to a cloud-based server
- 14" x 14" lightweight solar panel requires only 12V in order to operate
- Internal battery inside the aluminum housing allows operation for a full five days in the event of inclement weather
- Provides a 90° field of view and designed with two lenses for daytime color and black and white nighttime pictures
- 55 infrared lamps illuminate an area up to 75 ft. away from the camera face
- Fully orbital mounting bracket can be attached to any surface.
- Optional Barrel Mounting Pole weighs only 25 lbs. when empty and nearly 500 lbs. when full
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #P-8502