The 1,952cc 4H50TIC (turbo intercooler) 2-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine delivers a maximum power of 75 hp and maximum torque of 240 Nm, available from as low as 1,600 rpm.
- Combines iHACS (intelligent Hatz Advanced Combustion Strategy), optimized combustion chamber geometry and a Bosch common rail system to achieve Tier 4 final without the use of a diesel particulate filter
- Utilizes exhaust gas recirculation and an oxidation catalyst
- Includes two auxiliary power take-off points in addition to the main PTO
- Service interval of 500 hours
- Sensor system can shut off the engine in an emergency to avoid damage
- Weighs just 381 lbs. including starter and alternator