The 200-ton 248 HSL lattice crawler crane offers minimal tail swing (16 ft. 10.76 in.), allowing it to fit into tight spaces in the city, as well as around bridge overpasses on interstate construction projects.
- Main boom length of 55-285 ft. with lifting sheaves in the boom base section for fast assembly and disassembly
- Fixed jib ranges from 30 to 100 ft. for a maximum tip height of 345 ft.
- Luffer equipped with 100 to 160 ft. of luffing boom and 80 to 180 ft. of luffing jib
- Features standard folding upper guardrails, full-length right and left catwalks with grab handles, an onboard high-resolution rear view camera, audio/visual travel alarm system and RCL monitoring system
- ECO system results in lowered operating cost, less engine rpm under load and fewer emissions
- Piston motors drive the swing and travel systems, front/rear winches and boom hoist
- Main and auxiliary drums grooved for 26mm rope and come with power up/power down with automatic brakes
- Strong, heavy duty lower with carbody counterweights for a greater lifting base
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #G-1747