The 80-ton RTC-8080 Series II rough-terrain crane comes with a full-power, 41- to 127-ft. four-section boom with extend system incorporating the A-max two-mode telescope proportioning system.
- Fully emission compliant 270-hp Cummins QSB 6.7L diesel engine
- Three on-board fly options feature four manual offset positions of 2°, 15°, 30° and 45°
- Carrier incorporates torsion-resistant, box-type, high-tensile steel construction
- Confined Area Lifting Capacity or CALC feature allows for fully extended, intermediate and fully retracted outrigger positions
- Single or dual axis joystick controls for smooth, precise control
- Features a remote-controlled high intensity boom floodlight, standard camera package and aluminum decking
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #G-1747