The 50-ton TCC-500 telescopic crawler crane features four-section, full-power boom measuring 35 ft. 6 in. to 110 ft. in length with high-tensile steel, box-type construction.
- Fly options include a 28.5- to 51-ft. two-piece bi-fold lattice fly that is stowable, offsettable to 2°, 20° and 40° and delivers a maximum tip height of 165.5 ft.
- Standard counterweight package of 25,000 lbs allows transport in just one load while staying under 100,000 lbs. in most cases
- Track widths include 15 ft. 2.37 in. fully extended, 13 ft. 6.11 in. intermediate and 11 ft. 5.24 in. retracted
- Two travel speeds up to 2 mph
- 215-hp Cummins QSL Tier 4 Final engine drives a variable-displacement piston pump package
- Winches deliver 17,084 lbs. of line pull and a maximum line speed of 549 fpm
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #G-1747