The MEL-ROL waterproofing system is a flexible, self-adhesive, roll-type waterproofing membrane composed of nominally 56 mil thick layer of polymeric waterproofing membrane and a 4 mill cross laminated polyethylene carrier film for use on foundation walls, between-the-slab waterproofing on plaza decks, parking decks and structural slabs.
- Two layers are laminated together for a sturdy membrane
- Overlap guideline printed 2.5 in. from the edge of material on each side for proper overlap coverage
- Exposed polymeric membrane strips on both sides for positive membrane-to-membrane adhesion in overlap area
- Can be used on insulated concrete forms
- Available in three versions: on can be applied down to 40oF; low temperature version can be applied down to 20oF; extra low temperature membrane can be applied down to 0oF
- Available in 38.5-in.-wide by 62.5-ft.-long rolls