The 154,700-lb. D10T2 dozer offers refinements to its power train, automated controls and structures for high productivity with greater fuel efficiency, reliable operation and enhanced access for service technicians and operators.
- 600/722-net-hp (forward/reverse) Caterpillar C27 Tier 4 Final engine with ACERT technology and automatic engine controller
- 3F/3R planetary powershift transmission and standard enhanced AutoShift (EAS)
- Load-sensing hydraulics technology and advanced engine controls maximize fuel efficiency
- Redesigned track roller frames
- Optional Autocarry system, Automatic Ripper Control and Cat MineStar System