The 8x8 XT extreme duty vehicle is now available with a 24-hp, 1,028cc Kohler Lombardini three-cylinder diesel engine that provides optimal power at higher rpms for heavy duty cycle industrial applications.
- Towing capacity of 2,000 lbs. and payload capacity of 1,340 lbs.
- Direct drive triple-differential ADMIRAL transmission delivers torque to all eight tires for optimal power on the roughest terrains
- 25-in. tires with unique tread for optimum traction on land and propulsion in water
- Box-frame construction, fully sealed polyethylene body and oil-bath axles
- Body panels can be removed and the firewall detaches for 360° access to the engine
- Load-tested Argo Universal Mounting System (UMS) allows addition of a power source, welder, sprayer or other equipment, as well as easy switch between attachments
- Available with a custom aluminum utility box, eight-wheeled amphibious trailer and optional 18-in. heavy-duty rubber track system in quad or tandem styles