The 48-hp FS 7000 D and 74-hp FS 5000 D flat saws are equipped with electronically controlled engines and a diesel oxidation catalyst (FS 7000 D) or particle filters (FS 5000 D) to comply with Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
- 36- and 42-in. maximum blade diameters and a 15- and 17 1/2-in. maximum cutting depths
- Digital display dashboard enables operator to monitor and make adjustments while cutting
- E-track system has an integrated reset function in the digital display, making it easier to produce a straight cut
- Ergonomic layout of controls for easy, intuitive operation
- Available in a three-speed or single-speed transmission
- Optional electronic blade clutch