Lowell Corporation offers a full line of ratchet wrenches and accessories for tightening nuts on transmission towers.
- Six rugged wrenches can handle either two or three of the most common transmission tower nut sizes
- Bolt-thru head can handle nuts on any threaded length
- 100T Series includes three models with 12-, 15- and 18-in. handles, a torque capacity of 300 lbs.-ft. and a permanent socket with three sizes that fit 3/4-, 7/8- and 1-in. hardware and 1 1/2-in. hex nuts
- 50T Series models feature 15-, 15 3/4- and 20-in. handle lengths, double square socket openings to fit 7/8- and 1-in. hardware and 1 1/2-in. hex nuts and can accommodate single size bolt-thru sockets
- Impact socket can be used with any impact wrench or rattle gun to install or tighten 3/4-, 7/8- or 1-in. nuts