Case considers telematics during the early stages of the design process because it increases the ability to capture data and apply it in a meaningful manner.
Introduced at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014, Case's 821F and 921F wheel loaders provide up to 10% increase in fuel economy over the previous E Series models and additional fuel savings of up to 30% with a standard engine shutdown feature that limits engine idle time.
- 6.7-liter Tier 4 Final engine with selective catalytic reduction only solution
- Produce 212 (821F) and 241 (921F) net peak hp
- 821F features buckets from 3.2 to 4.5 cu. yd.; 921F features buckets from 3.8 to 4.75 cu. yd.
- Four programmable power modes match the machine output to available engine power
- Standard four-speed transmission with manual kick-down capability provides maximum traction and increased bucket penetration
- Heavy-duty axles with auto-locking front and open rear differentials; axle design helps reduce tire wear
- Cab features joystick steering option and available two-level hydraulic control system
- Solid tires are available as an option
- Optional five-speed transmission with lock-up torque converter; includes Case Power Inch feature that lets operators approach targets quickly and precisely regardless of engine speed
- 821F available in XT (tool carrier) configuration; both models available in XR (extended reach) configurations