The MAB 525 portable magnetic drill features integrated sensors with magnet overheating protection, visual magnet adhesion indication and an Electronic Safety Shuftoof Sensor to automatically shut down the drill motor if the magnet loses contact with the material.
- 14.5 amp, double-insulated reversible motor with 2-speed oil bath gearbox (70 to 280 and 180 to 580 rpm)
- Twist drilling up to 1-in. diameter; tapping up to 15/16-in. diameter; reaming up to 7/8-in. diameter; countersinking up to 2 in.
- Quick-change keyless cutter system for 3/4-in. Weldon Shanks
- 3/4-in. drill chuck or MT3
- Converts to a standard drill press with a 5-in. stroke for conventional twist drills
- Internal cable routing system protects motor power cord from damage
- Cutting capacity: up to 2.5-in. diameter
- Magnet holding force: 8,000 lbs.