The 336F excavator comes equipped with several features to enhance fuel efficiency, including electric boom and stick regeneration valves that capture and recycle energy, and an engine idle shutdown setting that turns the engine off after a specified amount of idle time. Engine speed can be reduced to idle with the touch of a button, plus an economy power mode helps manage and conserve fuel.
- 302-hp C9.3 Tier 4 Final ACERT engine includes an exhaust aftertreatment regeneration system that requires no operator intervention
- 80,500- to 86,600-lb. operating weights
- Delivers a 24-ft. 7-in. maximum digging depth, 36-ft. 2-in. maximum horizontal reach and a 41,570-lb. bucket dig force
- Optional Cat Grade Control Depth and Slope can easily be upgraded to 3D capability by adding proven AccuGrade GPS or Universal Total Station (UTS) systems
- Spacious, quiet cab with positive air filtration, height-adjustable joystick consoles, a large color monitor, radio with MP3 auxiliary audio port and available air suspension, heated and cooled seat
- Comes with time-delay working lights and a rearview camera