The new 3CX will go into production later this year at the JCB plant in Savannah, GA.
JCB is targeting rental fleets and other buyers that place a priority on value with a new version of its 3CX 14-ft. backhoe-loader for North America and Latin America. The 3CX is powered by the 74-hp Ecomax diesel engine, which meets Tier 4 Final emissions standards without the need for a diesel particulate filter. JCB claims its 295 ft.-lbs. of torque is the best in the machine size class.
- Maximum bucket breakout force of 13,603 lbf. with a 0.88-sq.-meter standard front GP bucket.
- Backhoe dig depth of 14 ft. with an optional extending dipper providing an extra 4 ft. of reach
- 38-gpm hydraulic flow
- Stress relieved and reinforced excavator end
- Standard limited-slip differential
- Standard parallel lift loader geometry, return-to-dig setting and loader arm float
- Reversible stabilizer feet allow use on asphalt/concrete and in the dirt
- Low, narrow hood line and four-ram geometry loader arm design provide enhanced visibility to the work area
- Rear-opening, one-piece hood provides easy engine access