Part of Bobcat's Tier 4 M-Series 400 frame-size loaders, the 61-hp T450 compact track loader and the 49-hp S450 skid-steer loader feature higher auxiliary pressures, lower operating weight and increased travel speed when equipped with optional two-speed drive systems.
- Radius lift path
- Ultra-low particulate combustion 2.4-liter engine (T450) and 1.8-liter engine (S450) with non-diesel particulate filter for Tier 4 compliance
- System monitors coolant and oil temperatures and manages engine to prevent them from reaching a point where machine must be shut down
- Cold weather protection temporarily limits the max engine speed whenever engine temp is too low
- Hydraulic systems engineered for 3,300 psi
- Standard foot pedal hydraulic controls, Advanced Control System or Selectable Joystick Controls
- Hydraulically powered SmartFAN dual-path cooling system
- Cab forward design
- Optional deluxe instrumentation panel to monitor key loader functions
- Lift height to hinge pin: 9 ft. 1 in.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 16.7 gpm
- Max speed: 7.3 mph in low mode and 11 mph in high mode for T450; 7.1 mph in low mode and 9.2 mph in high mode for S450
- Rated operating capacities: 1,400 (T450); 1,300 (S450)