The Tier 4 E32i conventional tail swing and E35i zero tail swing compact excavators are part of Bobcat's M-Series Tier 4 lineup and feature a new forward-mount instrumentation system and up to an 8% decrease in fuel consumption when used in Eco Mode.
- 24.8 hp, direct-inject, 1.7-liter naturally aspirated diesel engine
- Fingertip activated control of boom swing function and auxiliary hydraulic circuits
- Auto-idle throttle and auto-shift travel
- Optional extendable telescoping arm
- Available deluxe instrumentation panel includes integrated keyless start system, up to eight operator codes and multi-lingual functionality
- Dig depth: 10.2 ft.
- Bucket digging force: 6,968 lbf.
- Operating weight: 7,183 lbs. (E32i); 7,468 lb. (E35i)
- Reach at ground level: 16.3 ft. (E32i); 17.2 ft. (E35i)