Ideal for hauling and dumping gravel and other composite materials, the XL Bottom Dump trailer has a length of 40 feet with a side height of 9 feet, 2 inches with 10-foot boards.
- Weighing in at 12,750 lbs. that includes a tarp and push-block, unit’s capacity is 25 cu. yds.
- Upper hopper is 53 in. high with a 96" by 193" opening, and is made of 10-gauge steel and is prep for flip and go tarp system
- Single lower hopper is 59" by 118" and is made of ASTM A-572 steel
- Both have reinforced side walls for added strength and stability
- To maneuver over large piles, an oscillating fifth wheel pivots as needed with an 18-in. kingpin setting
- Available in late fall of 2014