The THS 110 D-K crawler concrete pump has a concrete output of 133 cu. yds. per hour and is equipped with a six-cylinder engine. The unit is particularly suited for applications in which pumping of the concrete is constantly being relocated around the building site.
- Delivers smooth operation and optimal suction performance
- Open hydraulic circuit ensures reduced system maintenance requirements
- Wear parts can be quickly and easily replaced
- Shape of the concrete hopper minimizes accumulation of concrete residue and soiling
- Maneuvering and operation effected via remote control
- Can be used to supply concrete to drilling equipment for bored piling foundations